Overcoming bad oral health care advice is essential if you wish for your smile to continue its path to optimum oral health care success. Here are some suggestions to improve your oral health and keep your smile at its best:
– Are you frequently avoiding oral health risks such as mouth jewelry?
– Do you follow instructions that your dentist has given you for optimum oral hygiene?
– Are your sidestepping cavity-causing products such as sodas and sugary sweets?
– Are you sidestepping snacks that can easily chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Are you using any additional cleaning utensils after mealtimes, such as sugarless gum or mouthwash?
– Do you eat a healthy diet in accordance to the food group pyramid, including a diet low in sugars and carbohydrates?
– Are you enthusiastically attending your regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist?
– Have you ever seen or documented your dental history?
– Do you always use safety gear and the appropriate equipment to protect your face and mouth during sports and other high-risk events?
If you suffer from poor oral health, contact Renaissance Dental at 918-272-0707. To schedule an oral examination with Dr. Michael Sanchez, DDS and our team at our dentist office in Owasso, Oklahoma, please contact us at your earliest convenience. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.