Another wonderful year has come and gone, giving way to what we hope is your best year ever. The time has come to make your vows to improve your smile to a level of greatness you once may only have been able to dream of. As time passes, technology improves exponentially, making caring for our teeth and gums easier than ever.
Here are some new year’s resolutions for oral health care to consider:
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Renaissance Dental for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Michael Sanchez, DDS please call our office at 918-272-0707. Our office is situated in Owasso, Oklahoma. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.