It starts with the man, woman, or child in the mirror. We are always told that prevention is the best medicine. Taking five minutes of your day to take care of your teeth will go a LONG way to dental health. This includes:
- Brushing twice a day. Morning and nighttime, which is very important.
- Flossing one time a day (nighttime is best)
- Avoid excess amounts of sugar and some forms of carbohydrates such as, processed starches (junk food).
- Have your teeth cleaned two times per year.
- Complete recommended dental treatment.
You will be amazed at how well your dental visits will go if you follow these recommendations and will have healthy teeth for a lifetime. Don’t delay, start today!